Elite Capital & Co. sets interest rate to support the financing market in the face of the Russo-Ukrainian war
DUBAI, UAE, March 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Mr. George Matharu, President of Elite Capital & Co. Limited, announced today that Elite Capital & Co. has published the annual interest report for loans between 2022 and 2023 three Months before the annual review to support the stability of the financing market in the face of the Russo-Ukrainian war and set the financing rate at pre-2022 prices.
“The Board of Directors, headed by Dr. Faisal Khazaal, in a meeting on Monday 7th March 2022, decided that interest rates on loans granted through Elite Capital & Co. Limited should be reviewed and set three months before the re-rating date which is normally at the beginning of July each year fixed the interest rate for 2022 to support the financing market and maintain its stability in the face of the Russo-Ukrainian war,” George Matharu said.
It is known that Elite Capital & Co. Limited has already designed and launched the first unique financial system under the name “Government Future Financing 2030 Program” on January 15, 2020 to provide financial support instead of lending to governments.
Under this program, Elite Capital & Co. and its government portfolios sign agreements with the relevant government to support the country’s national projects by providing 80% of the financing needs of those national projects without burdening the Treasury with government loans. In turn, the government announces the projects on a bidding basis, inviting all local companies and international consortia to bid for the remaining 20% for financing, construction and project operation, ensuring fairness, equality and transparency according to the rules and regulations and the laws applicable in the respective country.
“The interest rate has been set at up to 2% for the government sector and 4% for the private sector and is limited to EPC+F financing operations only,” George Matharu said.
Elite Capital & Co. Limited is a financial management company providing project related services including management, advisory and financing, particularly for large scale infrastructure and commercial mega projects.
Elite Capital & Co. Limited’s head office is at 33 St James’ Square, London SW1Y 4JS, United Kingdom and our directors, employees and agents are located in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. It also has multilingual staff to ensure that we can meet all of our customers’ needs.
Elite Capital & Co. Limited has a wealth of experience in banking and financial transactions and offers a range of specialist advisory services to private clients, medium and large companies and governments. It is also the exclusive manager of the Government Future Financing 2030 program®.
Elite Capital & Co. Limited has formed strategic alliances with several organizations and companies which have granted access to international markets in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and GCC regions. This has given Elite Capital & Co. a sizable customer base to build on, in addition to access to the markets that most need the products and services of the Government Future Financing 2030 program®.
Mr George Matharu, MBA. concluded its statement by saying, “The data in this report has been approved by the board of Elite Capital & Co. Limited, subject to the completion of general compliance formalities, and is subject to annual review”.
Elite Capital & Co. – Annual Interest Report –
Elite Capital & Co. – Company Profile –
Elite Capital & Co. – Contact Details –
Elite Capital & Co. Limited
33 St. James Square
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 709 5060
SWIFT Code: ELCTGB21
LEI code: 254900NNN237BBHG7S26
Mr George Matharu, MBA.
Elite Capital & Co. Limited
+44 20 3709 5060
email us here
Visit us on social media: