5 Student Loan Questions You Should Not Be Afraid of | Student Loan Ranger
In the course of your college career, a teacher may have reminded you that there are no stupid questions. When something is unclear, it is always good to raise your hand and ask for clarification.
Today’s student loan borrowers should take this advice to heart as it is easy to get confused about student loan debt. Here are five seemingly silly student loan questions that aren’t that stupid after all:
- Do I really have to repay my student loan?
- Who is my student loan broker?
- How do I find my interest rates?
- If I can’t afford the installments on my student loan, can I lower them?
- Can I combine all of my student loans?